Thursday 10 May 2007

The Last Post


PLAY GARY OLDMAN
VIDEO TO THE RIGHT

."Bad to the bone!"


.

Well that's all folks!

We've come to the last post . It has been fun writing this blog and reading other peoples blogs. It has taken far more time than I have had , everything else has gone on the back burner cause I've really enjoyed writing it and creating links - adding pics , music files , videos - i'm very pleased with the layout - yes inc the pink! - i know my spelling and grammar are poor but hopefully you can see through that - the spell check on this is as primitive as my ability to spell! - now I've got to go back to reality and write boring one dimensional essays! - its been without a shadow of doubt the best part of semester two and I will be writing more & more blogs from now onwards .

Here are some quick links to the posts on my blog below :

1)Alcohol 2Drugs 3)Field Trip 4)Gambling 5)Health 6)Infidelity 7)Last Post 8)Masturbation 9)Money 10)NEWSFLASH 11)Penultimate Post 12)Prostitution 13 )Religion 14) Smoking15)Stalking16)Stealing 17)Tattoos 18) Telling Lies 19) Transport20)White Collar Crime

Here's a quick link to ALL the Blogs I have read & made comments on : Click me!

Here's my questionnaire ( scroll to the bottom - formatting went adrift!) : click me too !

No comments: