Monday 26 February 2007

Tattoos & body piercing












I love this tattoo . As a piece of art its fantastic . I wouldn't have a tattoo myself . As a rule I don't like to see tattoos on people . The problem with tattoos is that they are permanent and what are people going to do with them when they are older.Now that was one side of the argument , on the other side I think that tattoos in certain places e.g. lower back and other places on women can look very sexy and likewise I can understand women finding them attractive on men as they give that rebellious/warrior look .I don't have any piercings either unlike a certain 19th century Prince! ( wow I sound boring! ) but the idea of a pierced tongue intrigues me , unfortunately I was born 20 years too late to have sampled one !What does worry me is that my daughters want tattoos , being a parent gives you a totally different perspective and suddenly I'm back to my first paragraph again!

No comments: