Sunday 25 February 2007

Telling Lies with integrity

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





WOW ! - think I overdid it a bit on transport - that took ages ! - did you read it? . Anyway over to telling lies ... firstly I love this pic - think its quite amusing and has a point there are times when telling lies are the best thing to do. I made a BIG mistake with an ex-girlfriend - well she wasn't 'ex' at the time but you may sympathise with her once you read this . We were in the swimming pool at the gym . There was another girl nearby who I knew, unfortunately she was physically very attractive and of course I didn't look at her at all and gave all my attention to my girlfriend or so it seemed to me , but women are very clever and can be cunning and can read your mind - she asked me the question ' do I look good in this bikini ' - now the obvious answer whether you think it or not is to say 'yes darling you look fantastic' unfortunately I left my brain at home and said something like 'its ok but i prefer the one on her over there' - yes I know I'm a complete idiot - honesty there was NOT the best policy ! and you can be sure that when it came to the break up - that was thrown back in my face ! - so lie - tell people what they want to hear and make them happy even if it goes against your morals of being honest !

======

Liar Liar Pants on fire ! - I like the pic . Interesting link to a children's website - there are tims when children need to know its ok to lie. My children are very honest or at least I think they are - I will give them this link as I think its good some good info on there.

No comments: