Sunday 6 May 2007

Health

.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Health is an important issue. Its cost the NHS ?? £bn to look after the nation . As we all live longer its going to cost more and more to keep us alive , me personally I've done my pension planning with a view to not being here in 25 years time ( work that one out! ) so its scares me if I suddenly became really healthy ; how am I going to afford to survive ? so ironically & bizarrely I'm better off as unhealthy as I am ! ( if that doesn't get a comment I duno what will !? ) Now where's that burger?
=====
I read with increased saliva Nathan's story of the man ordering the unhealthy burger and now I'm hungry! But not wanting to join that elite sumo club ( although I probably would qualify! ) but I'll be good and I'll go for the healthy option. Did you ever find out why he was on a get fat diet?

No comments: