Thursday 8 March 2007

Prostitution



.
.
.

They call it the oldest profession . Its always been out there and always will be . And increasingly its not just men paying for it - its women too , women who want fun but either are too busy or simply can't be bothered with a relationship . Personally I have never liked the idea of 'paying for it' , I know friends who have and they have all said great things about it but I personally couldnt do it or least I think I couldnt though I have to say I caught a program on TV recently that looked interesting about a resort in Margarita off the Venezualan coast ! I guess its a case of as you get older and rounder your chances of attracting the women you find attractive demisnish with your bank balance whether you pay for it or not - I just love Tom Cruise's character's sales pitch in Risky Business . I was always suprised by Hugh Grant , theres a man adorned by millions of women and he pays for it and it wasnt with someone who looked anything like as good as Liz Hurley !

1 comment:

robingrimmer said...

Ah but Hugh Grant was caught in a 'non-procreational sexual act' with Divine Brown. I think we all know what that means! Perhaps Liz Hurley wouldn't oblige.