Thursday 15 February 2007

Field Trip


I suggest a field trip to the 2007 erotica show . I cannot believe how quickly time flies! - I went to this is 2003, I went straight from work as it was just round the corner , I wasnt sure what to expect , I have to say I was really impressed at how 'normal' everyone was ( don't let that put you off there were plenty of people who were (un)dressed for the occaison! ) , lots of couples , celebrities , single people etc ., . Long gone are the days where this kind of thing was seedy , shops like Ann Summers and Harmony and Pulse in Wolverhampton ( so I've heard not been in myself! ) have changed all that ! When only men ran the business it was all back street and Broad Street ! Not anymore.
So go , enjoy yourselves , Its fun for both sexes and anyone that knows what they're doing or wants to know what they're doing!

1 comment:

Miz Cheeky said...

loooolzzzz!!!haha sounds ahem very very intresting!!!